The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hubologists!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheVaultDweller

TheVaultDweller

Hubologists! Empty
PostSubject: Hubologists!   Hubologists! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:56 am

Once the server is ready to support sub factions, I was hoping to kickstart a Hubologist subfaction, since they are one of the biggest factions around San Fransisco in Fallout 2.
I've decided to post this first to see how much support I'd get, and to see if anyone else is interested in joininga sinister, cleverly written faction!
The plot would of course be placed in the vicinity of chinatown, who like in Fallout 2 would be our constant nemesis for the majority of power in San Fransisco. The faction would be mostly resourced and money-centred, but our sinister, cult nature means that we'll be more than ready to crush any non-believers that deny salvation! in secret though, we wouldn't want to ruin our public image clown
Like in Fallout 2, the ranking system of Hubology will depend on the amount of time you have devoted to the cause:

AHS-1 being new to the cause, barely redeemed from the wastes, mostly expected to be doing resource gathering and mining.
AHS-2 Being trusted to go out into the wastes and preach, send messages and take on more responsibility

AHS-4 being the starting rank of a guard, and the Highest junior rank

Above AHS-5 you are a senior member, and can take on a number of roles, from dealing with the major factions to assassination (or should I say "removal") of any undesirables.

Since the Hubologists sit on top of a wealth of technology, this sub-faction would also give the major factions something to fight over, as our favour can be a serious advantage in the power struggle. (at least in RP ) Razz

Tell me whatcha think, whether you're interested, what you'd suggest, etc.
Back to top Go down
kzour

Hubologists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hubologists!   Hubologists! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:16 pm

Yes Hobologists does sound like a good idea mine was the Shis's, they were a major faction in FO 2 and they should be IG because they made china town and they are advanced enough to protect china town because ATM the leigon goes in there and steals crap and vandalises.

unfortunately you would have to make a new char to join and we would have to have a small iron palace. if you don't think thats fallouty than you can play FO 2 or on the wiki there is a page so ya.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Shi
Back to top Go down
TheVaultDweller

TheVaultDweller

Hubologists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hubologists!   Hubologists! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:52 pm

kzour wrote:
Yes Hobologists does sound like a good idea mine was the Shis's, they were a major faction in FO 2 and they should be IG because they made china town and they are advanced enough to protect china town because ATM the leigon goes in there and steals crap and vandalises.

unfortunately you would have to make a new char to join and we would have to have a small iron palace. if you don't think thats fallouty than you can play FO 2 or on the wiki there is a page so ya.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Shi

Go advertise your faction somewhere else, this thread is for those searching for salvation!
Seriously, a rivalry between us sounds cool, as long as my faction is doiing better Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hubologists! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hubologists!   Hubologists! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hubologists!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The VaultRP :: General Board :: General Board-
Jump to: