The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leo's Return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JMickeyD

Leo's Return Empty
PostSubject: Leo's Return   Leo's Return Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:33 pm

((So a little OOC backstory: I played this server as "Leo" but I lost track of the server from a new site and all. I recently found it again, and tried a new character "Mikey". That was horrible, so Leo is making a return.))

Leo awoke. He turned and saw a message next to the lamp on his nightstand. it read, "Thanks Leo. -You know who". It had a weird smudge that looked like it said "EnClave" but it was hard to make out. Leo had been at this vault for a while and had great times. Leo's head had bass with more bump than dubstep. He looked for some asprin. He couldnt remember much from last night, A raid.. no, an Evacuation. But why? A bar fight. Bottles smashing. Explains the gash in Leo's leg. Leo suddenly remembered Nolan and Kody, some of his bestfriends in the vault. Gone. They left. Leo doesn't know where to, or if they survived. He remembers Teaming up with Nolan at the bar fight. Then, no memories. Leo was always caught between NCR and Legion, but he remembers joining one of them. But which? Too many questions... A sudden memory hits Leo like a bus. Someone from the Enclave. A girl. She was captured and enslaved, but Leo helped her. could she have left the note? Perhaps... Leo wanted to find Nolan and Kody, maybe they know what's going on. Leo suited up and got ready to go. He put the note in his wallet, next to a Picture of his father. He heads out for the new vault. He only brings memories and questions. What will Leo do? Remain a wastelander? Should he try to join NCR? Or Legion? Will he find his father's killer? or the Note author? Will he find his old friends?

Only Time Will Decide..
Back to top Go down

Leo's Return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The VaultRP :: General Board :: Player Bios/Lore-
Jump to: