The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BoS Elder

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WheelsOfaCanoe

BoS Elder             Empty
PostSubject: BoS Elder    BoS Elder             Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:39 pm

For the past few weeks, the BoS Elder (ChocolateChip03) has rarely ever been on, and when I do see him on, he's only there for about 10 minutes (might be exaggerating). I'd like to propose that Colonel_Autumn be made Elder, as I know that he would be a good, active leader and could help make BoS popular. Autumn already has an outline for a BoS base and would be glad to build it, and of course I'd help him. I would try to be leader myself, as I am the highest rank currently outside of the Elder, but I just don't think I'd be too good of a leader. I don't have anything against Chip, and I don't think he's a bad leader, I just want one who will be active, and Autumn will be. He's a big Brotherhood of Steel fan himself, and knows BoS lore very well. We actually played on a role playing server a long time ago and he was the leader of my faction. He's the kind of person I want leading my faction.

-WheelsOfaCanoe (Journeyman Knight Jones)
Back to top Go down
InvdrZim13

InvdrZim13

PostSubject: Re: BoS Elder    BoS Elder             Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:55 pm

I'd prefer it if you didn't up and move the bunker but I've not seen autumn on much either. I have someone in mins for elder but if they decline I'll consider the proposition.
Back to top Go down
Colonel_Autumn

Colonel_Autumn

PostSubject: Generic Title Name        BoS Elder             Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:01 am

If we like the Bunker as it is, I'd be glad to keep it at the same, I just had the base in case we decided to move. I realize I haven't been too active as of recent, I've been a bit busy but with my life opening up I'm setting some time to Vault. If I were the new Elder, I can promise you I'd be as active as possible. Anyway, thanks for reading Wheels proposition and considering me. And honestly, if your choice for Elder is active, then I'd be perfectly fine with him being in-charge, I really just want someone who will be online and a good leader.
Back to top Go down
WheelsOfaCanoe

PostSubject: Re: BoS Elder    BoS Elder             Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:40 am

Might I ask who you had in mind for Elder?
Back to top Go down
BlackJake

PostSubject: Re: BoS Elder    BoS Elder             Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:27 pm

http ://blackjake. imgur. com/all/
Check out those images. They pretty much prove that webemporer is not only metagaming, but is also an awful elder, and pretty much has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to the BoS.
The BoS taking a random wastelander in, replacing their limbs with cybernetic augmentations, and letting them go? Not likely.

(Also, I use the minimap mod because i have a pipboy and robot eye. If you want me to stop using them I will, but I figured that since they gave no real advantage over any other players, it would be okay.)
Just take the spaces out of that link, and it goes to my imgur page.
Back to top Go down
TheVaultDweller

TheVaultDweller

PostSubject: Re: BoS Elder    BoS Elder             Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:14 am

Web? doesn't he run his own Fallout server?

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1037042-125-fallout-wild-wasteland-247-guns-roleplay-spout-your-leader-in-post-apocalyptic-simulation/page__p__12894439#entry12894439

he is one of the owners, as well as the alleged leader of the strip faction.
Back to top Go down
InvdrZim13

InvdrZim13

PostSubject: Re: BoS Elder    BoS Elder             Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:37 am

TheVaultDweller wrote:
Web? doesn't he run his own Fallout server?

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1037042-125-fallout-wild-wasteland-247-guns-roleplay-spout-your-leader-in-post-apocalyptic-simulation/page__p__12894439#entry12894439

he is one of the owners, as well as the alleged leader of the strip faction.
point being?
Back to top Go down
TheVaultDweller

TheVaultDweller

PostSubject: Re: BoS Elder    BoS Elder             Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:40 am

I imagine its hard to split time between running two servers, thats all.
Back to top Go down
InvdrZim13

InvdrZim13

PostSubject: Re: BoS Elder    BoS Elder             Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:49 am

TheVaultDweller wrote:
I imagine its hard to split time between running two servers, thats all.
i feel like hes on our server more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoS Elder    BoS Elder             Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BoS Elder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The VaultRP :: Factions :: BoS-
Jump to: