The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dexevara's Personnal Goodbyes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dexevara

Dexevara

Dexevara's Personnal Goodbyes Empty
PostSubject: Dexevara's Personnal Goodbyes   Dexevara's Personnal Goodbyes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:08 am

To all our fellow players, I have a sad news for you all.

We are going down. We gave a lot of time in this launch, tried to make it the best we could but now is the time to stop. We enjoyed bringing back this server up again for your pleasure and give you a place to meet all The Vault's people again. I and we hope you enjoyed this launch and had fun on this server. Even though we had some little problems and all I hope you'll keep good memories of this server and this launch.

From all the staff members, Me, Revolving SirTyler and Zim,

Good Luck to all and have a lot of fun in the future :')

If anyone is interested on continuing the server please contact us and we will be pleased to help you out

time for a little personnal note:

Even though this was not my best launch I was happy to server under The Vault's banner once again, and with all my Vault's mates. I tried my best to keep this server as fun as possible for everyone. I also want to thank all of you for supporting the vault once again and thanks to all my fellow staff members with wich I have a great time.

Don't be angry at us for taking it down, we did our best and like I already said if anyone wants to bring it up again ask us and we will help you out

I love you all, even those with wich I had problems or those who hates me.

One of your dedicated admin,

Dex

ps:if you come on here to bitch or hate I suggest you keep this for yourself
Back to top Go down
https://thevaultrp.forumotion.com

Dexevara's Personnal Goodbyes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The VaultRP :: General Board :: Announcements-
Jump to: