The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New California Republic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
revolvingocelot

New California Republic Empty
PostSubject: New California Republic   New California Republic Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:43 am

New California Republic Tumblr_m00kfrN1Qh1ro87vzo1_500
Welcome to the Army! NCR!
Apparently we will fall under new structure. I, Colonel Major Robertson am recruiting YOU to join arms under the two headed bear! Now what do I have in mind for the NCR? Several positions to offer for you to fall under. The
squad
will compose of several specialized classes.

Squad leader (Will most likely be a Sgt or SFC)

Make sure the recruits are in line, they control the platoon and could be any of the classes listed below, (but are usually determine by rank)

Medics

Carry the food and tend the wounds. They basically bring aid to soldiers who need it.

communications/Engineers

Are usually the guys who do the redstone, must have knowledge about redstone and would be the guys who set up the fuses and makes the piston stuff around outposts. Should be able to repair and such if needed. Radio if need help and build barriers to hide behind. They also set mines around for enemies to step on.

supportmen

Have the best equipment in the squad and they are overall fighters. They fight anyone chasing during the fallback or retreat called.

Riflemen

They are basically the fighters of the squad. They are able to handle using guns and swords.

*If wounded, it is first priorities for soldiers to be protected and fall back. We will also follow the chain of command to practice a balanced power of conduct. Civilians will be cared for, and occasionally scouted out for various taxes and or recruitment.

In my NCR, I will be about discipline.
Follow your superiors and know where you are in line. I don't accept yellow bellies in my army, I am looking for those willing to become strong and occupy this land our general has ordered us to be stationed within!
Back to top Go down

New California Republic
Page 1 of 1