The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am disappointed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
revolvingocelot

I am disappointed Empty
PostSubject: I am disappointed   I am disappointed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:28 pm

The NCR coup the other day.
It was stupid and fucking admins were being biased. And no I'm not talking about just Zim but also fucking Jim too.

First of all, I said give Hyena a chance to lead NCR.
The reason I said Hyena should lead NCR is not only because no one else could lead it was because I taught him what he should know on how to run NCR and what NCR does. The other thing is, I already knew that with him running it he wouldn't get a lot of people in it. WHICH IS THE FUCKING POINT.

NCR is supposed to rebuild and try to take over Navarro, Hyena is wrong where he fucking rebuilt it in creative and then doesn't do much after that. There's a reason I bombed the shit out of it, so then the NCR could do it legitly.

Second of all, I said it was fine for Ricky to take it over. EVENTUALLY WHEN HE GOT MY FUCKING TRUST. BUT BUT! He had to drag rangers into the fucking affairs and already does the coup AND AND mind you, gets a fucking town Annexed into his shit. Annexed and then turned into a civie military? EXCUSE ME? Civies are a first priority to protect and not be used as fucking sheep for war. I'd like to say this is bullshit. NOT TO MENTION-NOT TO FUCKING MENTION NCR ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE BIG AT THIS FUCKING TIME.

" They try to establish relations with people and try to civilize them. The NCR do not have much of a strong hold in Northern California, for they are slowly soon rising to power in the Mojave."

AND WHEN I SAY PEOPLE, IT'S RELATIONS BUT NOT FUCKING CIVIES OVER. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

"I annexed Little Sprocket. Have about the whole town as a supporter. I have 2 other members. 3 others that would quickly join but have not yet. Because I haven't asked/told them to. "

You. Are. A Fucking. IDIOT, RETARD, MORON.
THANK YOU.
WHOLE TOWN?
THIS IS WHY I SAID YOU SHOULD GAIN MY FUCKING TRUST I DIDN'T HAND IT OFF TO YOU PERSONALLY.
YOU'RE FUCKING LUCKY I WASN'T DAMN ON WHEN YOU WERE ANNEXING THEM. WHY?
I WOULD HAVE SPAWN CAMPED THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF YOU.

Not to fucking mention, Ranger, RANGERS getting into the fucking affairs of the NCR and HELPING HELPING KILL OF THE LT IN A COUP.
WTF
As I was told, Rangers wouldn't involve themselves and pursue individuals.
BUT WOW. NOT ONLY THIS
BUT
THEY FUCK ENCLAVE OVER IN A RAID.
Even if it were just small shit REALLY ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!

AND I QUOTE:
"We raided them because of Hoyt"
HOYT IS FUCKING MAYOR OF CHINATOWN.
YOU
ARE
RETARDED.

The other thing is
Towns.
Fucking towns.
I said if a faction takes over a town, they either, raid, enslave or take it over but NOT USE THEM AS A FUCKING MILITARY.
Towns are NEUTRAL.
Key word:
NEUTRAL.
FUCKING NEUTRAL:
"Not helping or supporting either of two opposing sides, esp. countries at war; impartial."

Whoever was in this fucking town and ASSISTED THIS SHIT
Please say so fucking now so I can personally spawncamp you till you can't feel your fucking legs.
REALLY.

Not only is ALL OF THIS RETARDED. They spam my fucking thread saying my staff, the ones I hand picked and have had trusted for a long time are stupid.
REALLY?
THE REASON THE REASON THEY HATE THEM:
Cause Zim, Zim dropped out of helping Pap's vault launch so, SO they have this big hate boner cause he chose ME over PAP.
I trust ZIM.
WHY?

CAUSE HE FUCKING STUCK WITH ME AND I TAUGHT HIM EVERYTHING THERE IS TO ADMIN.
DO YOU SEE ANYONE ELSE ON THE ADMIN TEAM ORGANIZING SHIT LIKE HE DOES?
NO EXCEPT ME.
WHY DID I CHOOSE HIM?
CAUSE HE ACTS LIKE ME WHEN I HEAD ADMINED FOR COMMANDO.

But zim is not FUCKING PERFECT.
Zim I am disappointed in you for getting BoS to get in the affairs of NCR.
THEY ARE NEUTRAL WITH THEM.
DO NOT GO WITH THIS SHIT.

HONESTLY ALL OF THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF SOMEONE HAD LISTENED TO ME.
AND THEN I GET THIS BULLSHIT LIKE THEY'RE FIXING FACTIONS.
NEWSFLASH:
THEY MADE SHIT WORSE.

I'M GLAD EVERYTHING IS BETTER NOW.
I'M GLAD I CAN GET NCR OUT OF EITHER SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T DO SHIT OR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO FUCKING MAKE THE WHOLE SERVER A FUCKING DICTATORSHIP.

GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE.
I HAD TO SHUT DOWN THE SERVER FOR AN HOUR WHICH PISSED ME THE FUCK OFF.

And I admit, this could have been prevented if I had stepped my foot in earlier.
But Fucking really.
Back to top Go down
revolvingocelot

I am disappointed Empty
PostSubject: FUCKING ADDENDUM   I am disappointed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:33 pm

HYENA.
YOU DIDN'T NEED TO FUCKING METAGAME.
YOU COULD HAVE JUST SAID HEY RICKY I DON'T THINK YOU'RE FIT FOR NCR.
AND TELL HIM WHY.

AND RICKY YOU ARE A FUCKASS FOR GETTING BUTTHURT FOR HIM REJECTING YOU.
IT'S FUNNY YOU FUCKING LAUGH AT PEOPLE WHO TAKE SHIT EASILY.
DOES IT MAKES YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING YOU'RE THE LT OF A FUCKING MADE UP PRETEND GAME?

AND HYENA YOU DIDN'T NEED TO GET ZIM IN THIS WE COULD HAVE TALKED TO ALL STAF ABOUT THIS SHIT.
AND YOU SHOULD HAVE RPED MORE.

ALSO YOUR SIC IS AN IDIOT FOR NOT TELLING STAFF AHEAD OF TIME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED.

THIS IS WHY STAFF ARE FACTION LEADERS TILL WE GET SOMEONE WE CAN TRUST.
Back to top Go down
revolvingocelot

I am disappointed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am disappointed   I am disappointed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:49 pm

ALSO
IF THIS WAS A REAL FUCKING COUP THEY WOULD GIVE IT TO THE FUCKING
SIC
YOU GUYS ARE FUCKASSES.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am disappointed Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am disappointed   I am disappointed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am disappointed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum