The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re-entry into the NCR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
25th

25th

Re-entry into the NCR Empty
PostSubject: Re-entry into the NCR   Re-entry into the NCR Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:48 am

Rev, may you take me back into the NCR as an engineer? After being killed & unjustly jailed by Zim he decided to kick me out. I was follower your orders, in which are higher ranking than his, to build the base. The way I learned chain of command, the higher ranking officials orders are to be followed & not turned void for any lesser orders.

Apparently I count as a solider in his eyes, where as I remember engineers not being soldiers at all. Only usually hired workers, or enlisted workers not used for combat. That as well as the part were I have built a majority of the base now. I am not even done building it & still have work to do. All this has done it stop my work for you, & all due to me following your orders.
Back to top Go down
InvdrZim13

InvdrZim13

PostSubject: Re: Re-entry into the NCR   Re-entry into the NCR Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:42 pm

25th wrote:
Rev, may you take me back into the NCR as an engineer? After being killed & unjustly jailed by Zim he decided to kick me out. I was follower your orders, in which are higher ranking than his, to build the base. The way I learned chain of command, the higher ranking officials orders are to be followed & not turned void for any lesser orders.

Apparently I count as a solider in his eyes, where as I remember engineers not being soldiers at all. Only usually hired workers, or enlisted workers not used for combat. That as well as the part were I have built a majority of the base now. I am not even done building it & still have work to do. All this has done it stop my work for you, & all due to me following your orders.
We don't follow the strict chain of command. You cannot say no to something just because rev gave you a job to do. The jailing was perfectly justified as you were disobeying a direct order by 2 COs. You're unbanned in like 5 hours anyway
Back to top Go down
25th

25th

PostSubject: Re: Re-entry into the NCR   Re-entry into the NCR Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:49 am

You really can not drop things after they have been settled, can you? Once again, learn more tolerance & conquer more humility. It will do wonders.
Back to top Go down
InvdrZim13

InvdrZim13

PostSubject: Re: Re-entry into the NCR   Re-entry into the NCR Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:58 am

25th wrote:
You really can not drop things after they have been settled, can you? Once again, learn more tolerance & conquer more humility. It will do wonders.
Explain where I'm not being tolerant or humble
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-entry into the NCR   Re-entry into the NCR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-entry into the NCR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The VaultRP :: Trashcan :: Trashcan-
Jump to: