The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion: Activation of a certain part of MCMMO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
25th

25th

Suggestion: Activation of a certain part of MCMMO Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: Activation of a certain part of MCMMO   Suggestion: Activation of a certain part of MCMMO Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:16 am

What the suggestion is(plugin, rules update, idea you think could work, etc.): MCMMO Plugin part activated. (We have it, it is just that this part is turned off.)

Why we should have it: What I am suggesting is that we turn on the part of MCMMO that turns gravel into clay. Seeing as clay is a rater hard to find material, & used heavily by everyone who either builds a town, faction, bunker, etc, it would be useful to all people in a sense.

I would not say we should have it due that sounding rather one way in my opinion. But by doing this, we open a new field of building materials to a many people. Not only would be be able to use gravel in more than one way (Not many uses for it..), but we would open up the way things look in the Fallout world. A mixture of cobble, clay, & clay brick for example would make homes & such look as if they were put together by a scavenger trying to survive. In the end all this would do is open the door for us to feel more in touch for are environment.

If we need a RP way to have it RP possible, I can come up with any idea needed. Now if anyone supports this idea, feel free to show that support on here.
Back to top Go down
Blaizikenn

Suggestion: Activation of a certain part of MCMMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Activation of a certain part of MCMMO   Suggestion: Activation of a certain part of MCMMO Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:24 am

I'm voting in support of this motion, seeing as gravel has no other use than being turned into flint.
Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Activation of a certain part of MCMMO
Page 1 of 1