The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey, whatsup guys?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
juanja302

Hey, whatsup guys? Empty
PostSubject: Hey, whatsup guys?   Hey, whatsup guys? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:02 am

Hey, I just wanted to pop in and say Hi. Ive been wanting to get in to this server a while now, and was very happy when my App got accepted over at the Mc forums. It seems like a nice community ( I mean, sure, the admins rescued a whole faction from being destroyed by a coup. You are really the first server Ive seen to do that and actually succeed without having to nuke the whole faction. ) but there seems to be a slight problem. Ive read a few other comments on the Mc forums regarding this same problem, being late whitelisting. It seems as if it takes quite a while for already accepted applicants to be whitelisted and able to play on the server, as it has been happening to me. I know you guys must be extremely busy fixing everything after the incident, and I am sorry for logging and relogging on the server (which I know does sometimes exasperate mods and admins.) but, I really want to play. Anyways, this server looks extremely awesome. Keep the awesomeness flowing Smile
Back to top Go down

Hey, whatsup guys?
Page 1 of 1