The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why the bomb jumped on Japan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
revolvingocelot

Why the bomb jumped on Japan Empty
PostSubject: Why the bomb jumped on Japan   Why the bomb jumped on Japan Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:14 pm

It all started with that annexing shit and when the town was growing more than how many players it was allotted.

Community factions are supposed to be neutral. I feel like when I looked at them in an observation scope it was more like, picking and choosing who goes in or not. Then there was the raiding or atleast, a portion of the town doing it.

There was one time on server I heard people of the town go "oh shit, I hope what we tried to do to UNR wasn't a coup." Apparently there was a lot of instances where the people of the town attacked people but I was lead not to believe them. I know they've been attacked on several occasions, but if you're a town, that's kind of what happens to you, unless you have some force defending you. If you look at fallout, you see people like Novac having their cattle killed by super mutants or people of Arefu having to resort to mines for defense because of scorpians or the fear of blood sucking assholes to get to their front door.

I got a complaint by the UNR that they were attacked, I shrugged it off, then the Enclave claiming some guys going up to them and trying to attack them and I shrugged it off. I shrugged off a lot of things that happened; their town meeting more than cap or people in the town playing off as they live elsewhere but live there? I dunno how that goes.

What was interesting was that these two guys in Enclave wanting to renounce their title, even switching their characters and then wanting in the town only to be kicked or killed and then two other enclave who are part of their town, one saying he took 50 diamonds and they were part of a raid and placing a block to get in easily gets accepted. Maybe being kicked or outcasted through OOC means?

It's just daily that I get complaints from one side or the other. Telling me to ban one side or the other.
Who am I supposed to believe with no evidence?

Then Aiiden comes back and Hoyt make a slaver faction. I didn't know of them starting to enslave people which was the problem. But they do typical bad guy stuff like enslaving people and they tell me they enslave them for 2 mins. Which I'm not sure. But anyways, they enslave some dudes at the town, raise hell, NCR decides to get the town involved when I SAID NOT TO. (refer to the other post about my disappoint).

I heard atleast 9 people took care of that illegal subfaction. It could have easily been solved if someone had atleast reported it to staff. I never even know they started enslaving people till Aiiden and Hoyt complained.

What happened, while I was in school was this:
Whole slaver and Enclave get banned.

I couldn't help but feel like something was wrong.
I get complaints from hoyt and aiiden that they were raided by the group. I really don't know how it happened but it feels exactly what I was explaining above. The whole if we don't like your group we're ousting you and picking you down to size.

I mean, I felt like that's what happened to me in 4th launch a lot to my caravan. We got raided cause we were a small group. We eventually grew but it's like we didn't raid anyone, we didn't take what people we had for granted.

Zim, Tyler, Dex (I think he was there) talked.
Both sides were wrong and I couldn't help but feel like in my side I was being too favoring the town. I mean there was a lot of instances where I let them "bomb my harbor" so to speak, but I did nothing. I checked grief in loot areas a lot had their fingerprints but I was too timid to ban any of them. I feel like when I was on server and I heard them outting out a group from their town or doing something, I was turning the blind eye. I felt guilty which is why I was never on. I didn't have fun because it's like if I brought justice to some people then it's like, I'm persecuting my own friends?

I dunno if I'm a bad guy here.

Tyler decides to take care of them he grabs a shit ton of TNT with him and has fun.
There could have been an alternate route to this, there could have been bans and appeals. Tyler found a shit ton of stuff in there. It seemed the town was more overpowered and bigger than any faction could be.

But of course the slaver faction I feel, got the worse of it. Atleast the town could scavenge what they had, or atleast what's left. The slavers had everything they had ROLLED back. Meaning, everything they ever had or touched was gone forever.

It's done and I feel guilty and there's nothing I could do about it.
I get a shit ton of complaining everywhere and it's like, what can I do now? I couldn't really roll any of that back. I could only do so much and be treated like some sort of robot, being told to be here or do that because it's easier for the player. Being told to be stationed at a town by friends I had but it's like do you even try to talk to me anymore? Do you even try to like me anymore?

I dunno who to believe anymore which is why I'm taking this break.
For anyone who is offended for anything that happened afterwards I'm sorry but there's nothing I could do about it.

All I can tell you is why cry over a game? Why cry cause you can't get this position you want? Why cry when it's like everything you had wasn't rolled back forever?

You're making a big deal of spilled milk, and crying over something that's happened, just move on and get over yourself.
Back to top Go down

Why the bomb jumped on Japan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The VaultRP :: General Board :: Announcements-
Jump to: