The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderators

Go down 
AuthorMessage
revolvingocelot

Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Moderators   Moderators Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:52 pm

How can I help the server?
I'm taking those able to take on mod positions. I'm recruiting those I can trust though. If you think you're up to the task I will need a FULL COMPLETE ESSAY explaining why you would be good mod material. The thesis will have to include: experience, examples of leadership roles, explaining how you follow the rules, and then what would happen should I let you take on a moderator role. The closing paragraph will be how I can contact you and retying everything you have stated in the essay along with scheduled time you contribute to your job. The essay will need to be a MINIMUM of 5 paragraphs and flow amazingly.

You get brownie points if you can recommendations from other servers you used to admin/moderate for.

Why must I write an essay?
Being a mod isn't only about what you do, it's about how well you can communicate with the players. If you didn't take time to write a good essay to me, it means that you don't have the time or effort to do your job or feel the need to communicate to me to your fullest. I'm not making an app, I'm making an essay to see who is serious and who actually has the dedication to fit this role. I want to see those who are mature about taking on this type of leadership.
Back to top Go down

Moderators
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The VaultRP :: General Board :: Announcements-
Jump to: