The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General_Hewitt's Journal (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GeneralHewitt

General_Hewitt's Journal (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: General_Hewitt's Journal (WIP)   General_Hewitt's Journal (WIP) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:53 pm

((NOTE: This is a work in progress, updates wont be common but will happen over time. This is based off of the Last Days Texture pack by including the Shelter compounds known as H.I.V.E. 's so don't be pissed when it isn't about me being in a Vault))

Day 1:
My family and I arrived early this morning to be processed and hopefully admitted to H.I.V.E. 2044. We decided to leave Vault 126 when I became bored with my current job as a teacher. I wanted to fill these children’s minds with knowledge, not the propaganda they forced me to teach. So we made the choice to leave the Vault. However once we left we couldn’t be let back in. Well the world we emerged into was not how we predicted it would be. I thought that after 10 years the world would rebuild its self into the industrialised, non chaotic place it once was. But it was still in a post apocalyptic state. It was too dangerous for my family. That's when we heard of H.I.V.E. 2044. They apparently were accepting new residents after a large group had left. Unlike the Vaults, the H.I.V.E.s were designed not as an experiment, but as a safe haven for humans to sustain life underground. So we set off towards this new shine of hope. During our travels we had met many people. Some were helpful and we became friends with, others were hostile and our relationship ended with a bullet in their skull. I would do anything to protect my wife and son. They were all I had in this world. Well on arriving to the H.I.V.E. we noticed a small town around it where people who left the H.I.V.E. started to rebuild. I was pleased to see that this place was a bit safer and more secure than any other place I had heard about. But we did not come here to settle outside, but we needed a safe and secure home. So now we are on our way to the processing room where we will be tested for radiation, given jobs and given a room.

Day 2:
Well, after what seemed to be a lengthy process, they finally admitted us into the H.I.V.E. We were given room 101 on the first floor. It is sort of small but thats ok. It keeps us safe from harm. My job is currently assingned to me as being a teacher of the wastelands. Just because im the most recent person to have been out there. So any children born in the H.I.V.E. will be taught by me about the wastelands. This time im not forced to teach propaganda as I was in the vault. These kids will learn things that can help them, something preserve the great history of this nation.

Day 3:
Sheesh, these kids know next to nothing, I have to start from square one with them. No wonder I was welcomed in so quickly as a teacher. I feel I should devote all of my time tho these poor kids so if and when they leave the HIVE then they will be able to survive the terrors out there. Perhaps I should write a wasteland survival guide for them. Yes... I think I shall. If I could find a way to mass produce it then I will be able to save the lives of many. This will most likely take up all of my time, so my entries from now on will be brief and only about the important things.

Day 20:
Well the students have been making progress.... slow, but steady. Jeremy was sick today... never heard of someone getting sick in here but i’ve only been here 20 days so what should I know? The survival guide is moving slow but steady. Should be done by the end of the year.

Day 40:
Jeremy has been sick for almost a month now. I hope the poor guy is ok. Probably just to get out of class. This whole learning thing is new to them. I think I will visit in on him to make sure he’s ok.

Day 41:
Yesterday was strange. They wouldn’t let me visit him yesterday and said he was quarantined due to a highly contagious illness still being diagnosed. I wonder where he could have gotten something like that from.

Day 42:
I sit here listening to the wonderful music pouring out from the radio in my room as my wife reads and my son plays. My wife gets hungry so she takes our son and starts heading to the food court. Then as the radio host starts his small bit on the current news of the wastes I hear screams pour out from the hallways. I quickly grab my rifle and promptly put on my armor and with little haste I rush out after them. There before me was Jeremy... or at least what resembled Jeremy. He had been transformed into a ghoul and was slowly decaying. His flesh was burnt and his shirt was covered in blood. There before him was my dying wife and injured son. Without hesitation rage filled my body and I put 2 rounds in this monster’s head... Double-Tap. But he wasn’t the only one, quickly that hallway was swarmed with ghouls of all sorts, most were my friends... but they’re nothing human anymore. I attempted to collect my family but as I turned back towards them they themselves had been transformed... My heart sunk, but there was no time to grieve for these monsters were closing in on me. I rushed back to my room where I locked my self in as the chaos ensued out side of my door. The ghouls would soon take over the H.I.V.E. as I wait here in my room. Still the radio sends out the somewhat soothing music into my now cold and lonely room. Ironic eh? Oh how I pray there are other survivors such as myself.

Day 44:
The monsters are still outside my room... I can hear them growling and moaning constantly. Occasionally they seem to get excited and that is soon followed by gunshots. It would seem there are still survivors but their numbers are slowly decreasing with each escape attempt. With each death I seem to feel more and more lonely. Im not sure how long I can last in here. I should take inventory of what I have on hand and see how long that will get me.

Day 45:
I have few items in this room... this coffin. I have two bread rations, a first aid kit, an iron sword, a gun and five bullets, a haz-mat suit, two lumps of coal, a stove, a radio, a crafting bench, a few sticks. a emergency flare, my trust journal, and the pictures of my recently deceased family. May god have mercy on my soul...

Day 46:
Well I figured that I can last only but a few days with the food I have.. I do have a steady supply of fresh water, but I’m not sure how long this will last without someone maintaining the water supply. I have come to the conclusion that I need to clear out this infestation and reach the supply room in order to keep living. In fact, I must regain entire control over this facility to ensure my safety and well being. Maybe I can find a survivor or two. It is very lonely in here.

Day 47:
Today I will venture into the hell outside of my door.

Day 48:
Nothing could have prepared me for the gruesome sights that now fill the compound. Just feet from my door laid a pile of human parts, organs, legs, heads, and hunks of decomposing flesh. The stench somehow penetrated through my hazmat suit and made it near impossible not to vomit. I couldn’t vomit for then I would lose all of what little nutrition I had left in my churning stomach. So slowly I pushed through the mass of gore that surrounded me. Lights were broken or flickering, blood covered the walls, shell casings mixed themselves in with the hunks of flesh and debris left in the wake of those fleeing the infected. It's terrible to think of how those I worked so closely with met a torturous death. It almost seems unfair that I survived. After disposing of some roaming Ghouls I had found my way to the store room... Heaven had been placed before me. The amount of food and supplies somewhat overwhelmed me. The hoards of boxes all contained items and luxury, things I've been without for quite some time. Ammunition was a first priority and I gathered what seemed like enough if I were to be attacked by a hoard of Ghouls. Then I filled my sack with all sorts of food, medical supplies, and entertainment. I also grabbed an old CB radio. Perhaps I could broadcast a distress signal later on. Until then I will have to survive on the supplies in this room. I had gently closed the door and, after hacking into the door's system,created a personal pass-code lock on it. slowly I had turned around and was suddenly attacked by a small figure. It obviously Wasn't Human, but couldn't be infected... ((to be continued))
Back to top Go down

General_Hewitt's Journal (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The VaultRP :: General Board :: Player Bios/Lore-
Jump to: