The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion for chat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
irishkingkilla

Suggestion for chat Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for chat   Suggestion for chat Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:50 pm

I was thinking, could the different chats be put into different colours? (i.e=Local = Blue , Radio = White , Global = Green etc.)

And could the factions have separate radio stations?
Back to top Go down
bevr

PostSubject: Overuse of Global   Suggestion for chat Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:12 pm

I think Global should be renamed "Help" or something like that, and then force players to do general talking in local and radio. I see a lot of people talking about other players and stuff. I think that people should talk in local chat about that kind of stuff, like in a bar, for a better roleplay experience.
Back to top Go down
InvdrZim13

InvdrZim13

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for chat   Suggestion for chat Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:23 pm

Moving this to staff suggestions where it belongs
Back to top Go down
GeneralHewitt

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for chat   Suggestion for chat Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Just so you know, the different chats are in different colours. However depending on the computer you are using it may show up as all white. I have that problem with one of my PCs but not the other or my apple. So perhaps it is a glitch that needs to be looked into but just so you know the different chats are different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for chat   Suggestion for chat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for chat
Page 1 of 1