The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GJ team, you guys certainly beat me.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackJake

GJ team, you guys certainly beat me. Empty
PostSubject: GJ team, you guys certainly beat me.   GJ team, you guys certainly beat me. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:14 am

GJ team, you have successfully ended the Enclave. The only other faction on the server, apart from the NCR. Who is headed by a whiny shithead, Rug, and filled with whiny shitheads. (I'm talking to you, 25th.) If you guys wanted to ruin your server, you could have let Hoyt stay, he would have done that well.

And you know what? Web isn't a good choice for elder because he is inactive. I don't give a single fuck what his life situation is, if it's that bad, he should not be spending it playing a game, and people shouldnt fucking force responsibility on him! You idiots talk like you are helping him by keeping him Elder! News flash, putting extra responsibilities on a person who is stressed is a bad idea.

You guys are so fucking concerned with making all of these idiots who cry "KoS" every time someone kills them that you're ruining the experience for everyone else. I didn't KoS anyone, I told them before that I was going to kill them. And if you want to make a good fucking RP experience, don't require that someone say "I'm going to kill you" and wait ten seconds before doing so. It's totally immersion breaking. And let me give you a hint, because you guys are somewhat bad at understanding simple sentences, Player immersion is the point of RP. A crazy concept, I know.

Yeah, I'm whining. "Oooh my immersion! Ooooh I'm banned! Ooooh you mods are against me!" But you know what? I dont fucking want to come back to your server. Playing on this server has left a foul taste in my mouth, and shown me the worst extent of what pandering to the unskilled can be. I have no desire to be unbanned, and I have no desire for further contact with any of the staff on this server.

As a final note, the only reason that the Enclave "Stirs up shit" and the NCR doesnt is that the Enclave actually goes out and does shit, whereas the NCR simply sits in their base all day, perfectly content to be self contained. Guess what? In the lore, the Enclave doesnt like the NCR, so in reality, I'm following the lore and RP better by attacking then they are sitting around with a thumb up their ass! Remember how the NCR actively went out and annexed towns and other places? I do. But that never happens on this server, because the NCR are awful, and too much of pussies to actually attack anyone.

Alright, I'm done here.
Back to top Go down
Dexevara

Dexevara

PostSubject: Re: GJ team, you guys certainly beat me.   GJ team, you guys certainly beat me. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:22 am

Goodbye and good luck in your life Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thevaultrp.forumotion.com
TheVaultDweller

TheVaultDweller

PostSubject: Re: GJ team, you guys certainly beat me.   GJ team, you guys certainly beat me. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:17 pm

Trying to please everyone is like trying to nail jelly to a wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GJ team, you guys certainly beat me.   GJ team, you guys certainly beat me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GJ team, you guys certainly beat me.
Page 1 of 1