The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JosephKelsey Ban Appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JosephKelsey

JosephKelsey Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: JosephKelsey Ban Appeal   JosephKelsey Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Your IGN:JosephKelsey
Who banned you(if you know):Dex, im pretty sure.
Why you were banned:"Griefing":
How long you were banned for(bans of one day or less will be ignored):3 Days
Why you should be unbanned(paragraph or so):
I believe i should be unbanned because when I destroyed things such as chests and furnaces in the NCR base, i had thought they were my resources at the time, because i used my own wood, stone, etc to build them, and i placed them. This was a mistake due to ignorance on my part. I apologized to the person i took from, and i was forgiven by them, and am going to return the objects that i took. I hadn't considered it griefing and did not think of the consequences. I apologize for what happened and hope I didn't cause to large of an inconvenience. I hope my ban being lifted will be considered.
Back to top Go down
Dexevara

Dexevara

JosephKelsey Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: JosephKelsey Ban Appeal   JosephKelsey Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:27 pm

Since ''The Offended'' forgave you, and you were in a weird position I will unban you. But next time stay away from the rebellion groups Wink
Back to top Go down
https://thevaultrp.forumotion.com

JosephKelsey Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1