The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ClaytonBish's ban appeal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ClaytonBish

ClaytonBish's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: ClaytonBish's ban appeal   ClaytonBish's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:07 pm

Your IGN:ClaytonBish
Who banned you(if you know):
Why you were banned: Griefing a dock
How long you were banned for(bans of one day or less will be ignored): 3 days
Why you should be unbanned(paragraph or so): I should be unbanned because that was when i first started out on the server. I couldn't find wood and I ran out of options. Also I did this ages ago. It was like I said when i Started out. This is why I should be unbanned. And his post said I was to be banned one day when that was a lie I try to join 3 days. And you can barely get out of the dock without griefing or derp towering up.

Last edited by ClaytonBish on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoytgeo

PostSubject: Re: ClaytonBish's ban appeal   ClaytonBish's ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Alright 3 days seeml like a bitexcesive for some minor greif and your first offense so I will deal with it.
Back to top Go down
redhawk39

PostSubject: Re: ClaytonBish's ban appeal   ClaytonBish's ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:59 pm

We found more grief by you, most of the windows at rob co where broken and filled with dirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ClaytonBish's ban appeal   ClaytonBish's ban appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ClaytonBish's ban appeal
Page 1 of 1