The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reaper72491's Ban Appeal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Apocalypse Jester

Apocalypse Jester

Reaper72491's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Reaper72491's Ban Appeal   Reaper72491's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:31 pm

Your IGN: Reaper72491
Who banned you(if you know): RevolvingOcelot
Why you were banned: Griefing
How long you were banned for(bans of one day or less will be ignored):Three days.
Why you should be unbanned(paragraph or so): I've read the rules again to take a look at griefing rules, as this is a Fallout server and I thought the point of Fallout was to scavenge and survive(but, I digress), and I have read that there needs to be a strong enough reason. Seeing as my reason is just because I wanted to have a Nuka-Cola machine and nothing-else, that is not a valid enough reason. I understand your anger at me and I'm sorry for you inconvenience, but you have you notice that is a small offense compared to all the doors and holes added into the mart and other objective areas, which I'm assuming the other two people banned did such things. I can understand if you don't want to un-ban me and I'm sorry for all the trouble I put you and Cannon through. I would like to thank for taking time out of your day to read this.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Jester

Apocalypse Jester

PostSubject: Re: Reaper72491's Ban Appeal   Reaper72491's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:39 pm

I would like to add that all I did was take one or two Nuka-cola machines and nothing-else [Other than the dispenser(s), which I would gladly return along with the machines if you need me to]. The holes and doors were added by my "Compainions".
Back to top Go down
Blazecrafter

PostSubject: Re: Reaper72491's Ban Appeal   Reaper72491's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:13 pm

Lol I made one hole in the wall becuase of a glitch Razz
Back to top Go down
Dave!

Dave!

PostSubject: Re: Reaper72491's Ban Appeal   Reaper72491's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:32 am

Apocalypse Jester wrote:
How long you were banned for(bans of one day or less will be ignored):Three days.
Why you should be unbanned(paragraph or so): I've read the rules again to take a look at griefing rules, as this is a Fallout server and I thought the point of Fallout was to scavenge and survive(but, I digress), and I have read that there needs to be a strong enough reason.

It is rather obvious what you're supposed to scavenge, the lootable chests. I don't remember looking at a fridge in a Fallout game and thinking 'well I've taken the Nuka colas but I might as well take a few fridges too!'
Back to top Go down
revolvingocelot

PostSubject: Re: Reaper72491's Ban Appeal   Reaper72491's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:58 pm

I found the doors by blazecrafter or something, I'd like the nukas back if possible if not then atleast the machines, I think I have those for the most part.
Dispensers would be nice too.

I found sprocket's fingerprints all over those, I already told them if they wanted a nuka machine, I would have made a nuka factory that spawns stuff or I'd sell it.
It's just disappointing that those were there for a reason and then they were ganked out from where they were.
Back to top Go down
Bloysterman

PostSubject: Re: Reaper72491's Ban Appeal   Reaper72491's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:23 pm

revolvingocelot wrote:
I found the doors by blazecrafter or something, I'd like the nukas back if possible if not then atleast the machines, I think I have those for the most part.

I found sprocket's fingerprints all over those, I already told them if they wanted a nuka machine, I would have made a nuka factory that spawns stuff or I'd sell it.
It's just disappointing that those were there for a reason and then they were ganked out from where they were.

I had killed reaper (For RP reasons.) and he had the top half of the Nuka machine on him when he died. so I don't think he'd be able to give that one back as I took it from him and added it to my Cafeteria along with a bottom half which I made myself. If I'm appealed, I'll able to show you to it in game and you'll have it back. I'll also offer to buy the top of a machine or support the idea of a factory.
Back to top Go down
revolvingocelot

PostSubject: Re: Reaper72491's Ban Appeal   Reaper72491's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Bloysterman wrote:
revolvingocelot wrote:

I had killed reaper (For RP reasons.) and he had the top half of the Nuka machine on him when he died. so I don't think he'd be able to give that one back as I took it from him and added it to my Cafeteria along with a bottom half which I made myself. If I'm appealed, I'll able to show you to it in game and you'll have it back. I'll also offer to buy the top of a machine or support the idea of a factory.

I just want the machines back where they belong.
I saw a giant mess where the machines were which bothered me in the mart.

I'm going to make the factory when I have time.

Just next time if you are in an objective area, those machines have a purpose and it's despensing food when you need it to go through a dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Jester

Apocalypse Jester

PostSubject: Re: Reaper72491's Ban Appeal   Reaper72491's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:27 pm

revolvingocelot wrote:

By the time I had ungraciously yanked out the machines, they were empty. And, like how Bloysterman said about 'killing' me in an rp fashion, which he did, I have only one machine left on me, when I'm back I'll gladly return it to you.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Jester

Apocalypse Jester

PostSubject: Re: Reaper72491's Ban Appeal   Reaper72491's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:36 pm

It appears that my ban was extended a day.
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse Jester

Apocalypse Jester

PostSubject: Re: Reaper72491's Ban Appeal   Reaper72491's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Dave! wrote:
Apocalypse Jester wrote:
Why you should be unbanned(paragraph or so): I've read the rules again to take a look at griefing rules, as this is a Fallout server and I thought the point of Fallout was to scavenge and survive(but, I digress), and I have read that there needs to be a strong enough reason.

It is rather obvious what you're supposed to scavenge, the lootable chests. I don't remember looking at a fridge in a Fallout game and thinking 'well I've taken the Nuka colas but I might as well take a few fridges too!'

Read the sentence after.

Apocalypse Jester wrote:
...I've read the rules again to take a look at griefing rules, as this is a Fallout server and I thought the point of Fallout was to scavenge and survive(but, I digress), and I have read that there needs to be a strong enough reason. Seeing as my reason is just because I wanted to have a Nuka-Cola machine and nothing-else, that is not a valid enough reason...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaper72491's Ban Appeal   Reaper72491's Ban Appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reaper72491's Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1