The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fast traveling and other Donation things

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazecrafter

Fast traveling and other Donation things Empty
PostSubject: Fast traveling and other Donation things   Fast traveling and other Donation things Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:10 pm

What the suggestion is(plugin, rules update, idea you think could work, etc.): Donations working
Why we should have it: It is said to be in the package.
(Anything that asks for movecraft will be ignored)

Well, I donated and after 3 days only half of the stuff I thought I was getting is working/I can do. Obsidian tools, fast travel, "special weapon", and donator areas need to be included into the game for donators.

Fast travel wont work by the way, I think Sirtyler is fixing this but, please fix ASAP.
Back to top Go down
25th

25th

PostSubject: Re: Fast traveling and other Donation things   Fast traveling and other Donation things Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Some of those require additional Bukkit mods that operate side by side with spout. What that means is that the plugin managers of the server are at the hands & will of the mod makers for those areas.

Back to top Go down
InvdrZim13

InvdrZim13

PostSubject: Re: Fast traveling and other Donation things   Fast traveling and other Donation things Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:23 pm

The op is in need of an update, we are no longer doing obsidian tools or weapons
Back to top Go down
SirTyler

SirTyler

PostSubject: Re: Fast traveling and other Donation things   Fast traveling and other Donation things Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:47 am

25th wrote:
Some of those require additional Bukkit mods that operate side by side with spout. What that means is that the plugin managers of the server are at the hands & will of the mod makers for those areas.

Well the fact that I make them rules that out xP but bugs man... they get me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fast traveling and other Donation things   Fast traveling and other Donation things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fast traveling and other Donation things
Page 1 of 1