The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few things.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheVaultDweller

TheVaultDweller

A few things.  Empty
PostSubject: A few things.    A few things.  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:28 pm

I'm going to keep this fairly short, this is just a few things I'll suggest to make RP so enjoyable, you'll all start method acitng.
Firstly, In light of the recent bans, I'd just like to tell everyone not to take the bans so seriously, think of it as custody. Any bans due to friction on the server are purely to stop the rule-breaking, if you are suspected then help rostore justice by giving an account of what happened. No need to constipate the Thread.
Secondly, since a lot of complaints seem to be about poeple misusing Power Armour, I'd like everyone to keep one thing in mind: This IS an RP server, meaning you are NOT supposed to gather resources like in vanilla, but scavenge, steal from the unguarded and unlocked, beg, or even just wander as a penniless vagrant. It isn't about how many diamonds you have, (Regardless of your natural minecraft instincts Very Happy).

The RP is usually from dialogue, and your character's reaction to all the wierd and wonderful things out there in the wasteland. So go out there and RP, my comrades! clown

Back to top Go down
penguinbait

A few things.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things.    A few things.  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:09 pm

I agree comletley (I was one of the people who was banned) And people freaked out on me for having PA even though I was Enclave and told them (that wasnt why I was banned though)
Back to top Go down

A few things.
Page 1 of 1