The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kzour's char bio more info/lore addition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kzour

kzour's char bio more info/lore addition   Empty
PostSubject: kzour's char bio more info/lore addition    kzour's char bio more info/lore addition   Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:45 am

Well my char has to many limitations because he is a ghoul and after some interweb searching i found that it might be possible to unghoulify me with enclave tech. I know it's a weird idea but i came up with some lore for it and Hoyt said he would be glad to join in(I know that enclave hates mutants but I got an idea), so here it is :

After extensive background check done by Captain Hamilton, he found a connection between Westmon Price and a past secretary of defense of Texas. After some more searching he found that the ghoul was infact the senator. He became one after he helped lead an expedition to a FEV testing lab, after radiation poisoning and being deserted by his team he was rendered down into a ghoul. The Enclave was hoping to try and get old world tactics and military bases that have been forgotten in hopes of finding old world tech and maybe even pure humans in vaults long forgotten.

I hope it doesn't screw with lore to much if so i will make a new char i hope this is ok tho. I also hope that you don't think it's power gaming or something like that. Thanks for reading it afro

Last edited by kzour on Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Yhas no 1 read dis?)
Back to top Go down

kzour's char bio more info/lore addition
Page 1 of 1