The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kzours ban appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kzour

Kzours ban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Kzours ban appeal    Kzours ban appeal  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:49 pm

Your IGN:kzour

Who banned you(if you know):sirtyler i think

Why you were banned:I joined the slaver group thinking it was ok but turned out they were not just got caught up with the stupid thing. Also I shot an arrow at ii_golddigger_ii in town after he shot one at me. He did this because the night before he ran away after Hoty chained him i was just there when he started to run so I attacked him under bad circumstances.

How long you were banned for(bans of one day or less will be ignored):I don't no It just said the banhammer has spoken also I haven't been told

Why you should be unbanned(paragraph or so):
I should be unbanned because I didn't do anything wrong knowingly. I don't think i hurt anyone besides ii_golddigger_ii but he deserved it, I'm not trying to be a douche or problem here, but he did. I know i should be punished but I didn't hurt anyone and now I know to check the forums before joining a shady group. I a deeply sorry that I contributed to a problem. I was not involved with any thing else but I did join the group and killed ii_golddigger_ii. I am very sorry and hope you see that.

Last edited by kzour on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I learned more facts after)
Back to top Go down
SirTyler

SirTyler

Kzours ban appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kzours ban appeal    Kzours ban appeal  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:43 pm

Unbanned
Back to top Go down

Kzours ban appeal
Page 1 of 1