The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blazecrafters (I have no idea why I was banned apeal)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazecrafter

Blazecrafters (I have no idea why I was banned apeal) Empty
PostSubject: Blazecrafters (I have no idea why I was banned apeal)   Blazecrafters (I have no idea why I was banned apeal) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:21 pm

Can someone please clarify?
Back to top Go down
Blazecrafter

PostSubject: Re: Blazecrafters (I have no idea why I was banned apeal)   Blazecrafters (I have no idea why I was banned apeal) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Your IGN: Blazecrafter
Who banned you(if you know): No idea
Why you were banned: Not sure but I think I might know.
How long you were banned for(bans of one day or less will be ignored): 3 days
Why you should be unbanned(paragraph or so):
Well my only reason I think I might have been banned is that because the doors where gltiching in a loot area, I broke the wall in. what I mean by glitching is that I opened, when in, and it teled me back.... over and over. So I decided to destroy a wall to get in, and place an iron door there. which I know wasn't right and I'm sorry, but this glitch has been frusterating me for a very long time now (about a week), and I'm kind of done with it.

I think I am a very good memeber to this server, (I even donated) and I wish to be unbanned an to play again, thanks.
-Blaze
Back to top Go down
revolvingocelot

PostSubject: Here you go.   Blazecrafters (I have no idea why I was banned apeal) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:46 pm

Username: Blazecrafter
Time of ban(if you know when or an aproximation: 3/14/12 at 10pm est
Duration: I think I put 3 days but someone extended it.
Reason: I found you made a door into the loot area, I found my machines lost along with all the nukas and quantums in it. I found a lot of stuff griefed in the loot areas with your name on it.
Back to top Go down
Blazecrafter

PostSubject: Re: Blazecrafters (I have no idea why I was banned apeal)   Blazecrafters (I have no idea why I was banned apeal) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:29 pm

Wierd... I'm 95% sure I only put the door and stole 1 nuka machine, sorry for what I have done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazecrafters (I have no idea why I was banned apeal)   Blazecrafters (I have no idea why I was banned apeal) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blazecrafters (I have no idea why I was banned apeal)
Page 1 of 1