The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Idea for the server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheVaultDweller

TheVaultDweller

An Idea for the server Empty
PostSubject: An Idea for the server   An Idea for the server Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:08 pm

The Idea: Events, short term faction goals that will be a basis for some good RP situations.

I'll give an example of what I mean to clarify:

(message sent to faction Leader's of BoS & Enclave)

Your radio operators tell you of a white flag signal telling you of a secret weapons stash at coordinates: (x, y)
the stash could hold new technology, and is almsot certain to put you ahead in the power struggle in the San. Fran Area.
The NCR are not aware of the existence of this stash, due to their inferior technology, however an alliance with them may help as the race to the stash will most likely end in a battle. Remember, however that NCR will not help you for free!
Plan accordingly, the event begins at (X o'clock GMT), until then, you can tell noone.
Due to the current friction between Enclave and BoS, any troops of the opposing faction in the vicinity of the stash may be KOS, though the possibility of a stalemate can be considered.

Why have these events: Like I said, RP events can give factions more of a purpose, and will refrain random attacks between factions, since these raids are usually fueled by boredom. This can also emulate a sort of power struggle between factions on the server, a theme present in all fallout games, It'll force leaders to think more tactically (notice the amount of variables added in that examples) And in general, add some more fun to the server.

If you think this is a good idea, I'll be the first to volunteer as an event writer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
InvdrZim13

InvdrZim13

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for the server   An Idea for the server Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:51 pm

I like the idea and I think we were planning some events. Why doesn't the NCR get to know? Razz
Back to top Go down
TheVaultDweller

TheVaultDweller

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for the server   An Idea for the server Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:57 pm

Oh, thatwas just an example, but I thought that events that didn't always include all three of the factions from the beginning would spice it up a bit. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Idea for the server   An Idea for the server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Idea for the server
Page 1 of 1