The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hoytgeo's ban appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoytgeo

Hoytgeo's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Hoytgeo's ban appeal   Hoytgeo's ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:47 pm

Your IGN:Hoytgeo
Who banned you(if you know): I'm going to gues SirTyler (He posted that i was banned on the forums)
Why you were banned: That is still uknown to me, I was accused of KOSing but the guy clearly hit me first twice And Invderzim Gave me permission to KOS him, I was alo accusedof spawn killing even though He admited to /spawning after he saw me lurking up on him, So i /spawned and killed him. I never raged I am in fact not ragng right now
How long you were banned for(bans of one day or less will be ignored): 3 days
Why you should be unbanned(paragraph or so): Well I have not broken any rules stated I even had a mod confirm I did nothing wrong. I find this whole situation to be hopefully a miscommuntication. Considering If SirTyler was the one who banned me Didnt go into detail and may have heard some false stuff or not all of it.

Last edited by Hoytgeo on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InvdrZim13

InvdrZim13

PostSubject: Re: Hoytgeo's ban appeal   Hoytgeo's ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:48 pm

I said KoS him once because he stole from you, and spawnkilling is annoying to hear about, though tyler will have to review this as he banned you
Back to top Go down
Hoytgeo

PostSubject: Re: Hoytgeo's ban appeal   Hoytgeo's ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:50 pm

I only Kosed him once, other times he broke RP and tried to escape usin /spawn
And I only killed him twice at spawn Once because he /spawned away from a RP capture and the scond time because he picked up his stuff after i killed him so after that I left him and the spawn

Last edited by Hoytgeo on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InvdrZim13

InvdrZim13

PostSubject: Re: Hoytgeo's ban appeal   Hoytgeo's ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Like I said it is ultimately up to tyler but I need to talk to him about removing ptp and limiting /spawn
Back to top Go down
Hoytgeo

PostSubject: Re: Hoytgeo's ban appeal   Hoytgeo's ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Well the next time you contact him can you tell him to check it and let me tell him the story or somthing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoytgeo's ban appeal   Hoytgeo's ban appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoytgeo's ban appeal
Page 1 of 1