The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Formal Ban Appeal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiiden

Formal Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Formal Ban Appeal   Formal Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:08 pm

Your IGN: Aiiden
Who banned you(if you know): SirTyler
Why you were banned: Misinformation
How long you were banned for(bans of one day or less will be ignored): undetermined
Why you should be unbanned(paragraph or so): Innocent until proven guilty.

Scenario. In Alcatraz gathering resources. 9 people come to our hideout. Attack us. Climb our walls. Murder us. Then Kos a dozen times while trying to get back into our base. We fight back. try sneaking back in. Hour later. Tyler logs on. The attackers cry wolf. Banned. Spoke to Tyler and Ocelot.
Back to top Go down
penguinbait

Formal Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Ban Appeal   Formal Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:49 am

Aiiden wrote:
How long you were banned for(bans of one day or less will be ignored): undetermined

Scenario. In Alcatraz gathering resources. 9 people come to our hideout. Attack us. Climb our walls. Murder us. Then Kos a dozen times while trying to get back into our base. We fight back. try sneaking back in. Hour later. Tyler logs on. The attackers cry wolf. Banned. Spoke to Tyler and Ocelot.
And I will back him up on this!
Back to top Go down
kzour

Formal Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Ban Appeal   Formal Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:43 pm

penguinbait wrote:
Aiiden wrote:

And I will back him up on this!
Me as well
Back to top Go down
Dave!

Dave!

Formal Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Ban Appeal   Formal Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:06 pm

It does sound like an mistake you being banned, either way a first offence would usually a day ban. It's pretty late in the timezone I'm from so if you're not unbanned when I'm on tomorrow I'll see what I can do about it.
Back to top Go down
penguinbait

Formal Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Ban Appeal   Formal Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Dave! wrote:
It does sound like an mistake you being banned, either way a first offence would usually a day ban. It's pretty late in the timezone I'm from so if you're not unbanned when I'm on tomorrow I'll see what I can do about it.
Also I was banned for the same reson could you check it out for me too? My IGN is penguinbait and my IC is Matthias Drakos
Back to top Go down
SirTyler

SirTyler

Formal Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Ban Appeal   Formal Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:42 pm

Unbanned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Formal Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Ban Appeal   Formal Ban Appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Formal Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1