The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDevilsPoet

TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal   TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:53 am

Your IGN: TheDevilsPoet
Who banned you(if you know): Redhawk39
Why you were banned: Breaking RP/Spamming Radio/NLR
How long you were banned for(bans of one day or less will be ignored): Two days
Why you should be unbanned(paragraph or so): The NLR was for going back to the Legion base after being killed. I did not go back. I was walking to my house when I saw the Legionnaire who attempted to crucify my. I shouted my usual "FUCK YOU" after* he tried crucifying me, and he ran after me. I ran to NCR BASE, not LEGION BASE. I have no clue about how I broke RP, and no clue how I spammed the radio. That was Nolan and some other dude RPing on there. The Legion guy had, in Radio, did my crucification. Then, I was near NCR base talking to Nolan and then I had to leave.
That's the end of it.

Last edited by TheDevilsPoet on Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDevilsPoet

PostSubject: Re: TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal   TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:08 am

TheDevilsPoet wrote:
Your IGN: TheDevilsPoet
Who banned you(if you know): Redhawk39
Why you were banned: Breaking RP/Spamming Radio/NLR
How long you were banned for(bans of one day or less will be ignored): Two days
Why you should be unbanned(paragraph or so): The NLR was for going back to the Legion base after being killed. I did not go back. I was walking to my house when I saw the Legionnaire who attempted to crucify my. I shouted my usual "FUCK YOU" as he tried crucifying me, and he ran after me. I ran to NCR BASE, not LEGION BASE. I have no clue about how I broke RP, and no clue how I spammed the radio. That was Nolan and some other dude RPing on there. The Legion guy had, in Radio, did my crucification. Then, I was near NCR base talking to Nolan and then I had to leave.
That's the end of it.
The Spamming the radio may have been me asking for a mod to come help, as some NCR dipshits were dropping eggs on me, trolling me, one of them actually pulled a gun on me and said "I HAS A GUN BYATCH" in RP after I was cuffed by them, the 2Lt dug a grave and made me fall in it and then covered it up and was trolling, but I stopped the radio after a while.
Back to top Go down
InvdrZim13

InvdrZim13

PostSubject: Re: TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal   TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:01 am

I have reports of you not moving after being cuffed, trying to avoid death in crucifixion that clearly was meant to kill you, having some sort of "mark of Caesar" which is flat out bs
Back to top Go down
Jhonen

PostSubject: Re: TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal   TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Sorry if I am not allowed to post here so throw in a warning or whatever but I saw a LOT of spamming from you. I actually decided to leave radio because even after warnings about stopping you continued to do all caps at the legion as well as spamming in brackets.
Back to top Go down
TheDevilsPoet

PostSubject: Re: TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal   TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:08 pm

InvdrZim13 wrote:
I have reports of you not moving after being cuffed, trying to avoid death in crucifixion that clearly was meant to kill you, having some sort of "mark of Caesar" which is flat out bs
I didn't move after being cuffed because they did not follow their Captain's orders of stopping and going to their bunks, and had did it non-rping like. Meaning, they cuffed me for not having my skin changed.
The mark of Caesar was just a flag of Caesar around my chest. They crucified me because of OOC reasons, and, in RP, the pins fell down holding me. Then I ran to NCR base and I had Doc. Nolan patch me up.

Also, might I add, one of the Recruits, while I was enslaved, heard me when I talked OOC. The Recruit was also a mod.

Last edited by TheDevilsPoet on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheDevilsPoet

PostSubject: Re: TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal   TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Jhonen wrote:
Sorry if I am not allowed to post here so throw in a warning or whatever but I saw a LOT of spamming from you. I actually decided to leave radio because even after warnings about stopping you continued to do all caps at the legion as well as spamming in brackets.
Yes, I threw the occasional "FUCK YOU YOU LEGION MOTHER FUCKERS" at them from radio.
Wouldn't you if you were just almost crucified??
Back to top Go down
InvdrZim13

InvdrZim13

PostSubject: Re: TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal   TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:24 pm

TheDevilsPoet wrote:
Jhonen wrote:
Yes, I threw the occasional "FUCK YOU YOU LEGION MOTHER FUCKERS" at them from radio.
First of all they are nails not pins, second they don't just fall out and you'd be too weak to fight it. Your reasoning for escaping crucifixing is null
Back to top Go down
TheDevilsPoet

PostSubject: Re: TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal   TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:21 pm

InvdrZim13 wrote:
TheDevilsPoet wrote:
Jhonen wrote:
First of all they are nails not pins, second they don't just fall out and you'd be too weak to fight it. Your reasoning for escaping crucifixing is null
The recruit who crucified me had used pins, or so his RP said.
Back to top Go down
InvdrZim13

InvdrZim13

PostSubject: Re: TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal   TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:38 pm

TheDevilsPoet wrote:
InvdrZim13 wrote:
TheDevilsPoet wrote:
Jhonen wrote:
Go read the unspoken rules
Back to top Go down
TheDevilsPoet

PostSubject: Re: TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal   TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:05 pm

InvdrZim13 wrote:
TheDevilsPoet wrote:
InvdrZim13 wrote:
TheDevilsPoet wrote:
Jhonen wrote:
Go read the unspoken rules
Too lazy so lets just solve this.
We have everything else solved but the crucifixion, so I have a simple solution.
I die in RP.
Back to top Go down
TheVaultDweller

TheVaultDweller

PostSubject: Re: TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal   TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:05 am

Being 'too lazy' shows a clear disregard for the rules, and infinite quotes are annoyong as hell.
Back to top Go down
TheDevilsPoet

PostSubject: Re: TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal   TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:15 pm

TheVaultDweller wrote:
Being 'too lazy' shows a clear disregard for the rules, and infinite quotes are annoyong as hell.
By being to lazy I meant to keep trying to argue about the cruxifiction. I actually read the unwritten rules about 3 times.
Back to top Go down
TheDevilsPoet

PostSubject: Re: TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal   TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:02 am

It's been two days now.
Can I be unbanned?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal   TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheDevilsPoet Ban appeal
Page 1 of 1