The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hoytgeo's ban appeal 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoytgeo

Hoytgeo's ban appeal 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hoytgeo's ban appeal 2   Hoytgeo's ban appeal 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Your IGN: Hoytgeo
Who banned you(if you know): Sirtyler
Why you were banned: Starting a illegal Subfaction, breaking NLR
How long you were banned for(bans of one day or less will be ignored): The date was not said
Why you should be unbanned(paragraph or so): Well I dont belive starting a sub faction while telling Rev I was doing it and waiting on her to say yes or no, should result in a ban, and the NLR was broken cause there was no mod or admin on and The Sprockets (the town) raided us, and wouldnt stop camping at our base, they also greifed inside.
Back to top Go down
revolvingocelot

PostSubject: Re: Hoytgeo's ban appeal 2   Hoytgeo's ban appeal 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:06 pm

Hoyt you weren't supposed to enslave people yet which probably pissed them off and if they raided you they weren't supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Hoytgeo

PostSubject: Re: Hoytgeo's ban appeal 2   Hoytgeo's ban appeal 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:09 pm

revolvingocelot wrote:
Hoyt you weren't supposed to enslave people yet which probably pissed them off and if they raided you they weren't supposed to.

Well we never went out and captured people Milk_Man_Fairy just said he had some captures for us 2 people and they basically just got in the base told to mine and then they would just start hitting us so they would there enslavement would last 2 mins.

And are we really going to bann any 1 assosiated with the group?
Back to top Go down
revolvingocelot

PostSubject: Re: Hoytgeo's ban appeal 2   Hoytgeo's ban appeal 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:10 pm

we're looking into the sprockets raiding people (?) and looking into what aiiden just told us.
Back to top Go down
penguinbait

PostSubject: Re: Hoytgeo's ban appeal 2   Hoytgeo's ban appeal 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:52 am

revolvingocelot wrote:
we're looking into the sprockets raiding people (?) and looking into what aiiden just told us.
I got banned because I caught up in the whole Sprocket raiding Hoytego thing and all I did was defend the base! HECK I EVEN GAVE MYSELF OVER AS PRISONER TO THE PEOPLE!!! And I was the one telling everyone to CALM DOWN AND FORGET ABOUT IT!!!!!! You can check the freakin console of you want!!!!! Also Hoytego hasnt had any slaves (at least since I first joined the server) except for one which joined us (Aiiden) and ask him he wont mind!!!
Back to top Go down
kzour

PostSubject: Re: Hoytgeo's ban appeal 2   Hoytgeo's ban appeal 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Damn Im still banned you guys?
Back to top Go down
penguinbait

PostSubject: Re: Hoytgeo's ban appeal 2   Hoytgeo's ban appeal 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:50 pm

kzour wrote:
Damn Im still banned you guys?
Yup
Back to top Go down
SirTyler

SirTyler

PostSubject: Re: Hoytgeo's ban appeal 2   Hoytgeo's ban appeal 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:42 pm

Unbanned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoytgeo's ban appeal 2   Hoytgeo's ban appeal 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoytgeo's ban appeal 2
Page 1 of 1