The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BlackJake's Ban Appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackJake

BlackJake's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: BlackJake's Ban Appeal   BlackJake's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:04 pm

Your IGN: BlackJake
Who banned you(if you know): I don't know.
Why you were banned: I don't know.
How long you were banned for(bans of one day or less will be ignored): 3 days.
Why you should be unbanned(paragraph or so): I dunno why I was banned. I wasn't given a reason or anything. I guess it could be that I took over that Chinatown outpost when I wasn't supposed to, but I didn't know what I did was against the rules, and immediately said that we didn't actually control it, and whoever wants it can have it. So, yeah. I also robbed this place a while back, and it looked like it had been griefed into, but I didn't grief it, I just used the opening to get into it and loot. The rules said I could loot chests...
Back to top Go down
revolvingocelot

PostSubject: Re: BlackJake's Ban Appeal   BlackJake's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:13 pm

The place said it was heavily griefed into and then log seemed to say you and goldensword were in it in similar times.
One notable thing is the place had a secret bunker that was griefed into and wouldn't have been seen without xray.
I don't remember which one of you did it but it was a mess.
Back to top Go down
BlackJake

PostSubject: Re: BlackJake's Ban Appeal   BlackJake's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:36 pm

Here's what happened:
I was wandering around when I saw this big old building, with iron doors, except the iron doors on the right were missing. So I go in to look around and I find this wooden counter. Behind the wooden counter there's a hole in the wool floor so I'm like "alright, i'll check this out." So I go down there and there's stuff all over the place, and a whole bunch of unlocked chests. I go through the unlocked chests and take everything of value as fast as I can, so I don't get caught by the owner, who I assumed would be coming back sometime soon, considering the base was griefed into and generally people repair that type of thing pretty fast. I don't know who griefed in originally, or who goldensword is, but it's a safe bet that whoever was there just before me was the person who griefed in.
Back to top Go down
BlackJake

PostSubject: Re: BlackJake's Ban Appeal   BlackJake's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:49 pm

But yeah, if you want to keep me banned I guess that's fine, I'll just take the three days.
Back to top Go down
BlackJake

PostSubject: Re: BlackJake's Ban Appeal   BlackJake's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:45 pm

I also wouldn't be opposed to shortening my ban a lil, if ya don't mind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlackJake's Ban Appeal   BlackJake's Ban Appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BlackJake's Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1