The VaultRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for the minecraft fallout RP server the VaultRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

penguinbait Ban Appeal 2 (Fixed Issues)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
penguinbait

penguinbait Ban Appeal 2 (Fixed Issues) Empty
PostSubject: penguinbait Ban Appeal 2 (Fixed Issues)   penguinbait Ban Appeal 2 (Fixed Issues) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:02 am

Your IGN:penguinbait
Who banned you(if you know):SirTyler
Why you were banned:Misinformation
How long you were banned for(bans of one day or less will be ignored):Undeterminned (more than a day)
Why you should be unbanned(paragraph or so):I am innocent

What happend: Ok so me, Aiiden, Hoytego, and Helptron were at Alcatraz because we heard Sprocket was going to raid us (heard this from HelpTron) and I was there to help because I support Hoytego (And Im NOT part of his subfaction thas illegal) I am part of Enclave who Hoyt was part of and he was only temperarily not Enclave (thats what he told me at least) so as an Enclave member, I was there to support him. When I climbed the wall for lookout I saw Sprocket and there was 5 of them and we were talking to them from the wall. Then after a couple minutes more and more came till there was around 10. So it was a raid AND a 10v4, that sounds fair right? So after they showed up they climbed over our walls (with 1x1 towers and ladders) so we fought back. After defeat they were Kos us a bunch while we try to get in. After I sneaked in they found me and locked me up. After that I left for awhile and came back and was banned and confused. I even told them to calm down and give up that they won and I didnt want drama. Please unban me-penguinbait
Back to top Go down
SirTyler

SirTyler

PostSubject: Re: penguinbait Ban Appeal 2 (Fixed Issues)   penguinbait Ban Appeal 2 (Fixed Issues) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:40 pm

penguinbait wrote:
How long you were banned for(bans of one day or less will be ignored):Undeterminned (more than a day)

What happend: Ok so me, Aiiden, Hoytego, and Helptron were at Alcatraz because we heard Sprocket was going to raid us (heard this from HelpTron) and I was there to help because I support Hoytego (And Im NOT part of his subfaction thas illegal) I am part of Enclave who Hoyt was part of and he was only temperarily not Enclave (thats what he told me at least) so as an Enclave member, I was there to support him. When I climbed the wall for lookout I saw Sprocket and there was 5 of them and we were talking to them from the wall. Then after a couple minutes more and more came till there was around 10. So it was a raid AND a 10v4, that sounds fair right? So after they showed up they climbed over our walls (with 1x1 towers and ladders) so we fought back. After defeat they were Kos us a bunch while we try to get in. After I sneaked in they found me and locked me up. After that I left for awhile and came back and was banned and confused. I even told them to calm down and give up that they won and I didnt want drama. Please unban me-penguinbait
Ban remains and will expire on March 31, reason for remaining ban is due to constant talk and complaint of the ban after staff repeatedly told you to be patient as we were sorting things out.
Back to top Go down
penguinbait

PostSubject: Re: penguinbait Ban Appeal 2 (Fixed Issues)   penguinbait Ban Appeal 2 (Fixed Issues) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:37 pm

SirTyler wrote:
penguinbait wrote:

Ban remains and will expire on March 31, reason for remaining ban is due to constant talk and complaint of the ban after staff repeatedly told you to be patient as we were sorting things out.
Ok I can wait a day.
Back to top Go down
penguinbait

PostSubject: Re: penguinbait Ban Appeal 2 (Fixed Issues)   penguinbait Ban Appeal 2 (Fixed Issues) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Im sorry about being impatient, its just that this is my favorite server. And at what time on the 31st?
Back to top Go down
penguinbait

PostSubject: Re: penguinbait Ban Appeal 2 (Fixed Issues)   penguinbait Ban Appeal 2 (Fixed Issues) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:03 pm

SirTyler wrote:

Ok its March 31. Will you un ban me now?
Back to top Go down
SirTyler

SirTyler

PostSubject: Re: penguinbait Ban Appeal 2 (Fixed Issues)   penguinbait Ban Appeal 2 (Fixed Issues) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:43 pm

penguinbait wrote:
SirTyler wrote:

Ok its March 31. Will you un ban me now?
Just woke up, unbanned
Back to top Go down
penguinbait

PostSubject: Re: penguinbait Ban Appeal 2 (Fixed Issues)   penguinbait Ban Appeal 2 (Fixed Issues) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:35 pm

[quote="SirTyler"][quote="penguinbait"]
SirTyler wrote:

Just woke up, unbanned
Sorry, wasnt thinking about the fact your probably in a different time zone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: penguinbait Ban Appeal 2 (Fixed Issues)   penguinbait Ban Appeal 2 (Fixed Issues) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

penguinbait Ban Appeal 2 (Fixed Issues)
Page 1 of 1